Are you looking for a cost-effective solution to recap 48-well format sample storage tubes? The Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS510 enables you to cap, decap or recap a row of 6 tubes
(with internal thread) in a single action. The handheld device ensures each screw cap is reproducibly tightened securely and uniformly. Thereby, minimizing sample evaporation and significantly improving productivity.
The Screw Cap Recapper CS510 requires no battery charging and is therefore always available for use. Whether you are looking to recap tubes with the same or new caps it is easy to position the screw caps above tubes using the CS510. When removing screw caps, the large ejection handle makes discarding the old caps a simple single action task.
Micronic received a
Good Industrial Design Award (GIO award) for the innovative design of the recapper. The award indicates that the recapper is original, functional, ergonomic, designed with respect for the environment and adds value to end-users.
: ANSI/SLAS standard 96-format racks
: 4.00ml tube with internal thread
: Less than 5 seconds per row
: 17.8 x 16.1 x 71.0 cm / 7.01 x 6.34 x 27.95 in
: 115 - 230V
- Cost-effective solution to cap, decap or recap a row of 6 tubes at once
- Each screw cap is reproducibly tightened securely and uniformly
- Caps a row of 6 tubes in 5 seconds and a whole rack of 48 tubes in 45 seconds
- Compatible with Micronic Screw Caps and tubes
- Minimizes contamination
- Easy positioning of screw caps above the tubes
- Ergonomic lightweight solution for left and right handed use
- Caps can be easily discarded using the large ejection handle
- Small footprint for bench-top use
- No need for battery recharging
Download more information on the Micrionic Screw Cap Recapper CS510 here:
|SCREW CAP RECAPPER|
|MP35441||Micronic Screw Cap Recapper CS510 for standard Micronic Screw Caps (for tubes with internal thread)||1 unit|